A 3-month mastery program to get a good night’s sleep and eliminate digestive stress so you can enjoy vibrant health and mobility now and in the second half of your life.
If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, then read on!
What If, instead of just going through the motions, the rest of your life became the best of your life?
You may have just stumbled onto a way to upend your current state: a mastery program that acknowledges, first off, that you are the expert of you!
Not a lecture from a “talking head” on how to eat or live your life nor costly private coaching, this engaging program is a unique combination of classroom education and activities, self-directed experiments and private coaching that will steer you in the direction of your own conclusions and decisions that can make your goals achievable.
My initial impetus to create this program was so that I could reach more people than my one-on-one coaching programs do. US health is at an all-time low, as evident in the high number of deaths from heart disease, cancer, COVID, strokes, diabetes, and others. I am driven to be part of the global movement to show people how to take charge of their health and become less reliant on the medical model to get through the day.
I am saddened and perplexed when I see most of the people around me subscribing to the marketing axiom of “better living through chemicals” – just to get through their day. I don’t believe it has to be that way.
Aging is not a slippery slope to inevitable decline in quality of life.
I am living proof that making smart choices results in a vibrant, healthy life.
I’m approaching 74 years of living in my body. I have no medical diagnosis and take no medications. I’m active physically and mentally, and very happy. I decided, at a young age, not to turn my health and life over to others, but to learn what worked for my body and was in alignment with my beliefs. I got there by taking charge of my health, by constantly researching, studying, and a lot of experimenting.
I have overcome a potentially terminal cancer diagnosis, recovered from serious bodily injuries, and live comfortably with a structural spinal deformity that was predicted to put me in a wheelchair by the age of 21 – all on my own terms.
I want to show you how to identify what you are willing to commit to, specific to your biology and lifestyle, that will improve the quality of your life so that you can face the future without fear of becoming dependent on others through a prolonged and painful decline in health and mobility.
I developed this program for women who are:
* approaching or in the second half of their lives who know that something has to change.
* feeling the undesired effects of chronic sleep issues and poor eating habits: tiredness and lack of motivation or interest in moving their bodies – reliance on sugar, caffeine, alcohol and/or prescribed substances to get through the day – high stress levels manifesting in withdrawal from life.
* are sick and tired of being sick and tired and are finally ready to put themselves first.
* are afraid of what the future holds if they continue the path they are on and are committed to doing what it takes to get healthy and happy.
“Getting my life aligned all started with and manifested because of you and your coaching. Thank you so much!” Liz
In this intimate program, you will learn what stands in the way of making lasting changes in your physical and mental health, so you can:
– upgrade your erratic sleep patterns
– balance the health of your microbiome
– improve your mobility issues
– figure out what the best eating plan is for you….
… so you can get on with living the life you want and deserve right now.
“Karen is an expert listener. Her questions always lead me to my truth. Education and personal instruction helped me to reach my goals. I recommend Karen to anyone who needs support in identifying and attaining their goals. She picked a good thing to do because she is so good at it!” Gilda
I am aware that there are many offers out there in the world that promise to help people feel better, so when creating What If the Rest of Your Life Was the Best of Your Life? I looked long and hard to uncover what makes my approach unique and stand out in the crowd.
What Makes This Mastery Program Unique
* You are acknowledged as the expert; the “boss of you”.
* You are in control of the outcomes and makeover you want to see. The program is not a cookie-cutter formula.
* I will not prescribe or deliver eating or lifestyle plans, but rather will share decades of experience and knowledge from which you can brainstorm what works for you.
* No deprivation. (Long term, that never works.)
* Not a talk or lecture on how to eat or live your life, nor is it private coaching. It’s a unique combination of classroom education and personalized coaching that will point you towards your own conclusions and commitments.
* Opportunities for more support and possibilities than a one-on-one relationship.
* Economical. A group program costs considerably less than private coaching.
My Method and Approach
I work from a holistic model. I have designed this program to nurture and support, not control.
We will explore the vast possibilities for living life, honoring your individual story, current evidence-based information and the time-tested world disciplines and traditions.
Our group space will be both bounded and open. That means I will guide discussion towards the topic, at the same time allowing you the space to formulate and share your own ideas and opinions.
Both speech and silence will be respected as essential to the full realization of what the inner teacher is trying to say.
We will all take responsibility for co-creating the classroom experience. Respect, confidentiality and kindness will form the cornerstones of our individual awareness and collective growth. Sacredness, humor, silence, seriousness and fun will co-exist in harmony.
“There was a comfort and ease about Karen’s presence that allowed us to open up and share fears and dreams.” Trish
* 3-month mastery program
* Modules will be held live in Saint Augustine, Florida
* All modules last 90 minutes
* All modules from 10 am to 11:30 am
* All modules on Thursdays, except for the last
* Eight live modules in total
* First month – once/week
* Second & third months – twice/month
* 2023 dates: September 7, 14, 21, 28; October 12, 26; November 9, 19
Why You Should Act Now
* This is a limited seating offer; only 8 openings.
* This is a time-limited offer. Future programs will be priced higher and class sizes will be larger.
If you are no longer willing to sacrifice your health, happiness and peace-of-mind any longer, then ACT NOW!
If you are finally admitting that if nothing changes things will just get worse, then ACT NOW!
If you recognize that selfcare must take over the driver’s seat, then ACT NOW!
If you want to feel proud about, not disappointed in, yourself, then ACT NOW!
“Karen helped me to understand the importance of focusing on self-care, which led to my moving more and making smarter food choices and ultimately a decrease in weight and clothing size. She helped me to look at the whole me instead of just what I think I look like. I’m okay with myself now and pleased with my progress. The program is not a diet; it’s about life – my life.” Vicky
Attendance is expected at all scheduled live modules.
The first session will begin with introductions, the logistics of how the program will unfold and the role I (Karen Ball) will assume.
Session 1 – SELF-CARE IS HEALTHCARE
How to Design a Unique and Do-able Self-care Program that will Instantly Elevate the Quality of your Life.
In session 1 we will explore:
– Primary and secondary foods – How to prioritize your level of satisfaction in the 12 key areas of the Circle of Life to create a balanced, happy and healthy life
– How to implement one deceptively easy way to increase your odds of reaching your goals by 42%
– How to get clear on what food is and how it plays into your overall health
– Hack #1 to reduce glucose spikes
All remaining modules will begin with a ‘check-in’ on what went well since we last met that may dictate the initial direction of the class.
Session 2 – I AM ME AND YOU ARE YOU
The Real Reason Diets Don’t Work
In session 2 we will explore:
– Bio-individuality – How to transform your life through food
– What you need to know to create a delicious and personalized eating plan that you can stick with forever
– How to plot your own effective life experiment based on your unique biology and lifestyle
– Hack #2 to reduce glucose spikes
Session 3 – THE ROOT OF DISCONTENT
Why Primary Foods are More Important than Secondary
In session 3 we will explore:
– How to incorporate winning strategies to increase your satisfaction in areas one to four in your Circle of Life
– The secret to eliminating excuses and taking charge of your health in these critical areas
– How your sense of fulfillment in these areas affects your relationship with food, your sleep patterns, stress level and overall satisfaction with life
– Hack #3 to reduce glucose spikes
Session 4 – SUGAR IS A RECREATIONAL DRUG
How Recognizing the Many Names for Sugar is Key to Breaking the Habit
In session 4 we will explore:
– How the food industry turned us all into addicts – and how to free yourself of the manipulation
– How sugar affects sleep, immunity, chronic inflammation, weight, digestion, cancer, blood pressure, heart disease, aging, cognitive function, memory, and mental health
– Establishing baby steps to avoid withdrawal and deprivation as you re-direct yourself towards health
– Hack #4 to reduce glucose spikes
Session 5 – WHY SLEEP IS ESSENTIAL
How Reclaiming What You Do with a Third of Your Life will Dramatically Improve the Other Two-Thirds
In session 5 we will explore:
– How compromised sleep affects our cognitive and physical health
– How sleep is affected by alcohol, caffeine, sugar, sleeping pills, and night-time digital pursuits
– How to overcome the life-threatening risks associated with our sleep-deprived society
Session 6 – IF NOT NOW, WHEN? IF NOT YOU, WHO?
Why Turning Your Fear of the Future into a Friend is Your Passport to the Life You Desire
In session 6 we will explore:
– Using the one antidote to fear so you can stay motivated and engaged
– Recognizing who or what is sabotaging your success
– The risks and benefits of moving forward vs. staying the same
Session 7 – SOFTWARE TOPS HARDWARE
A Consciousness-based Understanding of Our Biology
In session 7 we will explore:
– What’s really causing illness, pain and imbalance in your body
– The four conditions that control your genetic patterns
– The two primary ways you can alter your genetic expression to become a master of your fate and not a victim of your genes
Session 8 – BECOME THE CEO OF YOUR OWN LIFE
Taking Charge of Your Health to Live the Life You Deserve
In session 8 we will explore:
– Active and passive routes to self-empowerment
– Eliminating excuses and prioritizing what matters
– Healthy ways to celebrate progress
* one 45” private coaching session
* one 90” Q&A between second and third months (hosted on Zoom)
* Food Rules – an eater’s manual by Michael Pollan
I have been working in the natural health field for 40 years. I have worked internationally as a credentialed therapist and educator in reflexology and massage, and personal mentor to dozens of individuals and groups. My training in therapeutic communication skills, mainly through Gestalt Therapy, the Option Institute PowerDialogues™ and SAVI Communications™ forms the foundation of my work as a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. A full resume may be seen here.
* An eight-module group program facilitated by Karen Ball
* Three months of 90” live classes
PLUS the following bonuses:
* 45” private coaching session
* 90” Q&A between second and third months (hosted on Zoom)
* Food Rules – an eater’s manual by Michael Pollan
FULL PRICE & PAYMENT PLAN
* Single payment option – $597 – or
* Easy payment plan – $300 with registration; $297 by Module 1
I understand that people often feel hesitant putting down their hard-earned money on something new, so I want to remove the risk for you. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, I will refund your payment in full within 14 days of the beginning of the program.
If you are ready to take back your health, I urge you to make contact now. Seating is limited.
Call me at 904.553.4067 with your questions. We can determine if What If the Rest of Your Life Was the Best of Your Life? is a good fit for you.
“I came to Karen for two reasons: the first because I suffered from migraine headaches, the second because I felt a great need for a change in my diet to prepare my body for childbearing. Through Karen’s teaching, my general health and well-being improved. In fact, to date, I rarely suffer with a headache.
During my pregnancy, Karen was very instrumental in helping to maintain my high level of health. Along with help in nutrition, Karen provided weekly reflexology sessions, all leading to a safe and healthy natural childbirth!” Barb