Graduates of the Therapeutic Hand & Foot Reflexology Professional Certification learn how to skillfully use reflexology for the purpose of deep relaxation and/or to support people facing health challenges that threaten the quality of their lives. They help individuals confront the most challenging aspects that get in the way of living a healthy and happy life.
And that, in my opinion, is a life worth living – a life dedicated to helping others feel better.
Some of you may be contemplating a new career focus. Others may be looking for a way to embellish an already existing healthcare practice by adding another service to your menu, or learning how to combine reflexology with services you currently offer to produce noticeably longer-lasting benefits for your clients (and consequently a substantial increase in business for you).
Since this year’s program starts soon – Thursday, April 2nd – I thought I would summarize some of the pertinent details for anyone still undecided about registering for this year’s training.
The program is taught in five 5-day modules in the historic beach town of Saint Augustine, Florida. We meet basically once every couple of months, beginning in April and ending in November; Thursday through Monday. The 2020 program dates are:
April 2 through 6, 2020
May 28 through June 1, 2020
July 23 through 27, 2020
September 17 through 21, 2020
November 12 through 16, 2020
Included in the cost of the program are:
– Video access to all hands-on techniques and protocols
– 250-page manual
– Free listing on the Academy of Ancient Reflexology’s directory of
– Student membership with the Reflexology Association of America
– Placement of your research case study in over six national and
– Free on-going support during and following graduation
– Location of reflex points in the hands and feet, and techniques and
procedures to effectively palpate these reflexes on oneself and others
– Physiological systems of the body and the role reflexology plays in
maintaining optimum functioning of these systems
– Homeostatic imbalances that can occur in the human body and how
to design a reflexology session to address those conditions
– Theories, benefits and research conclusions regarding reflexology
– Uncovering your strongest appeal as a reflexologist, and developing
successful, ethical marketing strategies to create a unique, viable
– Safely incorporating adjunct modalities such as essential oil therapy and
hot and cold stones.
– Operate professional reflexology clinics, utilizing health history and
documentation charts designed for reflexology
– Develop and implement community outreach events with your
– Prepare a research case study for national and international
The total credits awarded for the Certification are 315, which more than qualifies you to sit for national board certification in reflexology and for Professional membership in the national and state reflexology associations in the United States.
I’ve structured the cost of the program to make it reachable for everyone. The base tuition is $3079, with discounts available as well as five different payment plans.
To read testimonials and more detailed information about the program, and/or to register, please visit www.academyofancientreflexology.com. Or, if you prefer, just call me! 904.553.4067
Act now though. April 2 is just over a month away!