I am excited to announce the dates for next year’s Therapeutic Hand & Foot Reflexology Professional Certification. I know lots of you like to plan way in advance, so I have posted the 2012 schedule.
I find that my certification program appeals to two general groups of people:
• Individuals experiencing a major life change who are looking to develop a new and fulfilling career, whether full-time or part-time.
• Therapists wishing to enhance an already existing healthcare practice.
What these two groups have in common is a passion for reflexology and a strong interest in personal growth and development. They are young, elderly, healthy and not so healthy, confident and not so confident. They share a sincere desire to heal themselves and through that process to touch the lives of as many other people as possible, to help them improve the quality of their lives.
The Therapeutic Hand & Foot Reflexology Professional Certification:
• qualifies you in the therapeutic application of hand and foot reflexology.
• inspires you to work confidently with nearly 100 reflexes.
• prepares you to design session protocols to address 50 pathologies.
• takes place over 25 classroom days, taught in five 5-day segments, between February and September, 2012.
• offers very reasonable on-site beach accommodations for those traveling a distance.
• is always taught within a small class format.
• offers a number of convenient payment plans.
Full details, including a description of the course content, learning environment, dates, times and tuition are available here.