New Year’s Resolutions aside, I’ve always felt that winter, in general, is the ideal time for planning. The colder temperatures and shorter days do not lend themselves to planting or reaping. But this makes it the perfect time for reflection and goal setting.
Especially this winter! If you’ve been laying low during the worst weeks of the pandemic, what do you see yourself doing when you are able to more fully do as you wish?
Do you want to grow a business? Expand your knowledge and increase your qualifications?
If you’ve ever been curious about exploring the opportunity of offering reflexology to the world as a certified professional, now is the time to fulfill your dream!
- It’s very popular; there’s a high level of interest from the public. A recent episode of the Netflix series “Virgin River” even showed a nurse practitioner use foot reflexology (along with aromatherapy) to help a needle-averse patient accept a much-needed IV.
- You will make a real difference in your clients’ lives (and your own!). You’ll have expertise in a specific approach to offer effective, individualized sessions. Whether you offer reflexology as a stand-alone session or combine it with massage, everyone wins. (Therapists who open with targeted reflexology techniques report getting better – and easier – results from their massage efforts.)
- You’ll grow a successful business. Your clients will experience amazing results, they will tell others and return for more. Word-of-mouth will grow your clientele.
- Certification demonstrates your seriousness and commitment to helping people achieve better health.
- This program is designed with your health and safety in mind. Protocols are in place to minimize exposure to COVID, and you will learn how to minimize your clients’ risk as well.
- In using technology to its fullest advantage, students have access to a private website with videos of all classroom demos, plus additional educational content.
2021 is the last year that I will be teaching the Therapeutic Hand & Foot Reflexology Professional Certification. If you register now and pay in full by February 15, you’ll receive a $200 discount.
Consider this grad’s experience:
“These past … months have added a sense of wholeness to my experience on a physical, mental as well as spiritual level. I have gained a deeper understanding of communicating through touch, and a deep appreciation for having a career that visits that space of awareness. This program has greatly broadened my ideas of starting my career, and my confidence about its success. … I have learned a great deal about being a professional.”
Contact me to see if professional certification in reflexology is right for you.