Professional Reflexology Certification Program
Reflexology is a protocol of unique manual techniques applied to specific reflex areas predominantly on the feet and hands. These techniques stimulate the complex neural pathways linking body systems, supporting the body’s efforts to function optimally.
The effectiveness of reflexology is recognized worldwide by various national health institutions and the public at large as a distinct complementary practice within the holistic health field.
A Certification like nothing you have experienced before.
You will be immersed in one of the most comprehensive programs available in Reflexology today, one that will inspire both your professional and personal growth.
The whole course made me love Reflexology…has given me a solid foundation to prepare for the ARCB certification, and I know I will feel qualified to be a Reflexologist …The teaching incorporated creative ways to learn and understand the foot and the body. Extracurricular subjects were big highlights…Karen is a very good teacher, sincere and dedicated to her work I appreciated her quietness and patience…Manual was top notch, thorough and well planned and easy to learn. Each section clear and concise and a wonderful guide to have to take home-Helen E.
This is the future of Reflexology!
Our unique approach to one of the most proven healing arts of all times marries the traditional eastern understanding of the energetic body with the modern western perspective regarding Reflexology’s effects on the body’s various operating systems.
I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. It was a rewarding and inspiring experience. Even when I felt at the peak of information overload, I wanted more…The program’s strength lies with the instructor and your overall coverage of all essential areas and your incorporation of all styles of learning – it’s a truly experiential environment… greatest impact has been to broaden my self-reflection. I feel a total connection to the work as I am engaged in it-Donna S., LMT
In this exceptional educational experience you will:
- master the location of reflex points in the hands and feet, and techniques and procedures to effectively palpate these reflexes on yourself and others.
- acquire a knowledge of all the physiological systems of the body, and the role Reflexology plays in maintaining optimum functioning of these systems.
- examine homeostatic imbalances that can occur in the human body and create Reflexology sessions to address those conditions.
- uncover your strongest appeal as a reflexologist and develop successful, ethical marketing strategies to create a unique, viable healthcare business for yourself.
- be able to explain the theories and benefits of Reflexology.
- create and operate a professional Reflexology clinic, utilizing medical documentation charts designed for reflexologists.
- develop and implement community outreach events offering Reflexology.
- work alongside Academy graduates to educate the community on Reflexology as a way to honor World Reflexology Week.
- prepare a research case study for national and international publication.
- recognize the zones of the feet, hands and body.
- study anatomy, physiology and structural pathology of the feet and hands.
- within the legal scope of your practice, learn simple therapeutic communication and coaching skills that deliver clear evidence that you hear and support your client’s experience.
- comprehend the adjunct theories of hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, color and music, and their application to Reflexology.
I have never experienced such a well designed programme. If I do not take Reflexology any further than the classroom, I have shared so much with so few. My eyes and heart have really been opened, in many cases for the first time, to new ways of living life…No matter how many questions or queries I had, they were always answered and explained in detail time after time…-Lynda C.
Are you intrigued? Fascinated by the possibilities for yourself? If yes, then please fill out the form below and we’ll send you a report with more information about reflexology, it’s