IMPORTANT NOTE: Some programs taught by the Academy are sponsored by other organizations. In those cases, registration and payment must be completed with those sponsoring organizations (links provided below), and not here. Please contact the sponsoring organization listed for directions, a list of materials to bring and cancellation policies.
If you are interested in having us present in your community please contact Karen Ball at: email@example.com
National Massage (NCBTMB) continuing education number: 027030-00
American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB) continuing education number: POO121
Florida and Georgia massage continuing education number: 50-1131
Reflexology Association of Canada (RAC) continuing education provider
All classes and materials are presented in English. Good command of the language is necessary to attend Academy trainings.
Until further notice, the following safety procedures will be in effect in all live classroom settings:
* No-touch thermal temperatures will be taken at the arrival of all classes. Anyone with a fever will be denied entrance.
* A fresh face covering (covering both nose and mouth) required at all times while in the classroom.
* Attendees will be asked to sign-in upon arrival and answer the following three questions on each day of classes:
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100° or higher?
- Do you now have, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus symptoms?
* There will be at least six feet of distance between massage tables/reflexology chairs and between lecture seating.
* Frequent use of hand sanitizer is encouraged throughout the days. Participants are requested to bring their own in addition to other supplies needed for classes.
* Each attendee is expected to use their own table coverings, towels, foot tub and foot lubricants, and to use fresh linens on each day of class
* Tables are to be disinfected between usages. Participants should bring the disinfectant they typically use to safely sanitize their table surfaces.
* Trainings will be held at hotels following industry-standard cleaning and sanitation procedures based on recent guidelines from the CDC, WHO and the AMLA (American Hotel & Lodging Association). In non-hotel venues, I will work with owners to ensure that standards as set out by the ABMP (Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals) and the FSMTB (Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards) are carried out.
02/06/2021 - 02/07/2021
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
How to Relieve Chronic Foot Pain
Hyatt Place – North Point Mall, Alpharetta GA
08/14/2021 - 08/16/2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Traditional Thai Reflexology
Nadi Om Wellness, Ocala FL
Powered by Events Manager