In this exceptional educational experience you will:
- master the location of reflex points in the hands and feet, and techniques and procedures to effectively palpate these reflexes on yourself and others.
- acquire a knowledge of all the physiological systems of the body, and the role Reflexology plays in maintaining optimum functioning of these systems.
- examine homeostatic imbalances that can occur in the human body and create Reflexology sessions to address those conditions.
- uncover your strongest appeal as a reflexologist and develop successful, ethical marketing strategies to create a unique, viable healthcare business for yourself.
- be able to explain the theories and benefits of Reflexology.
- create and operate a professional Reflexology clinic, utilizing medical documentation charts designed for reflexologists.
- develop and implement community outreach events offering Reflexology.
- work alongside Academy graduates to educate the community on Reflexology as a way to honor World Reflexology Week.
- prepare a research case study for national and international publication.
- recognize the zones of the feet, hands and body.
- study anatomy, physiology and structural pathology of the feet and hands.
- within the legal scope of your practice, learn simple therapeutic communication and coaching skills that deliver clear evidence that you hear and support your client’s experience.
- comprehend the adjunct theories of hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, color and music, and their application to Reflexology.
Through skilled touch and loving respect, graduates of the Therapeutic Hand & Foot Reflexology Professional Certification help individuals confront the most challenging aspects of their lives. These skilled practitioners have learned to appreciate the difficulties inherent in charting a path of recovery through the maze of conflicting information and personal beliefs that get in the way of living a healthy and happy life.
Are you intrigued? Fascinated by the possibilities for yourself? If yes, then please take a few moments now to ask yourself a few questions to determine if this program is right for you. You may also wish to read what former participants had to say about their experience. Then call us – you are who we’ve been looking for! 904.553.4067