Online Application for the Therapeutic Hand & Foot Reflexology CERTIFICATION Program
Before submitting your application, we invite you to first read through the pages describing the program. You will find links to this information under the EDUCATION>CERTIFICATION heading on the menu bar at the top of the page.
NOTE: BEFORE completing the form below, please read the following two pages. You will be asked in the application process to agree to the terms of these two documents.
After you have submitted your application and paid the non-refundable, non-transferable $100 application fee:
- We will contact you to arrange a short telephone conversation or in-person meeting.
- We will prepare and send your Enrollment agreement. The Enrollment agreement outlines your personalized payment options and due dates.
- You will select the payment option that works best for you for the balance of you tuition and return the form to us.
- We will notify you that you are registered and what your next step is in preparation for the class commencement.
Until further notice, the following safety procedures will be in effect in all live classroom settings:
* No-touch thermal temperatures will be taken at the arrival of all classes. Anyone with a fever will be denied entrance.
* A fresh face covering (covering both nose and mouth) required at all times while in the classroom.
* Attendees will be asked to sign-in upon arrival and answer the following three questions on each day of classes:
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100° or higher?
- Do you now have, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus symptoms?
* There will be at least six feet of distance between massage tables/reflexology chairs and between lecture seating.
* Frequent use of hand sanitizer is encouraged throughout the days. Participants are requested to bring their own in addition to other supplies needed for classes.
* Each attendee is expected to use their own table coverings, towels, foot tub and foot lubricants, and to use fresh linens on each day of class
* Tables are to be disinfected between usages. Participants should bring the disinfectant they typically use to safely sanitize their table surfaces.
* Trainings will be held at hotels following industry-standard cleaning and sanitation procedures based on recent guidelines from the CDC, WHO and the AMLA (American Hotel & Lodging Association). In non-hotel venues, I will work with owners to ensure that standards as set out by the ABMP (Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals) and the FSMTB (Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards) are carried out.