Although I was forced to cancel the How to Relieve Chronic Foot Pain workshop in Toronto next month, I am thrilled to share that we are going ahead with the training in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on September 26 and 27! I’m so excited to be getting back into the classroom.
Very strict sanitation protocols will be in place for this training so that all of us can feel safe while participating and leave as healthy as we arrive. Here are some of the steps that will be employed:
In the Classroom
* No-touch thermal temperatures taken at the arrival of classes both days
* At least six feet distance between massage tables and lecture seating
* Masks (covering both nose and mouth) or face shield worn by all in the classroom
* Separate table coverings, towels and foot lubricants for each attendee
* Frequent use of hand sanitizer throughout the days
* Classroom will be cleaned, sanitized and electrostatically-sprayed prior to both days of classes
* Increased industry-standard cleaning and sanitation procedures based on recent guidance from the CDC, OSHA and the EPA
* Electrostatic sprayers used in guest rooms and common areas
* Daily housekeeping service by request
* Unnecessary items removed from guest rooms
* Streamlined and protected processes between guests and hotel associates minimizing contact
* Sanitizing stations or wipes throughout the hotel
* ‘Grab & Go’ breakfasts available until Breakfast Bar is allowed to re-open
* Hot tub and exercise facilities closed
Because of the extended space needed to provide social distancing for the workshop, attendance will be severely limited. Act now if you want to attend. We are already nearing capacity.
Follow this link to read the details of the workshop and to register.