Success is an ‘inside’ job, not the result of external factors.
Marketing strategies don’t make you successful. YOU do.
I have been self-employed as a bodyworker, clinic proprietor and school owner for nearly 50 years. What you may not know though is that in my ‘former life’ I worked in the fields of public relations, customer service and event production. The knowledge and experience I gained from those endeavors is what allowed me to easily build my 38-year career as a reflexologist and reflexology educator.
I want to inspire and educate reflexologists, such as yourself, to do the same. I want to share the mindset, principles and steps it takes to build a practice that can support your lifestyle and your soul.
I am offering a two-hour virtual class next weekend, Saturday, August 21, in which you can explore the beliefs that support or limit the life you wish for yourself, as well as consider how to utilize undisputed laws of marketing to manifest your vision of a satisfying therapeutic practice. You will learn how to move from managing a product (your hands-on sessions) to managing the company that manages the product.
In this class you will discover:
* easy ways to grow your practice (that don’t take lots of money)
* why people really get bodywork (If you don’t know this, you will never build a
* 2 questions that you should ask every client
* strategies unique to you that bring clients to your door
* what marketing is based on (This will probably surprise you.)
* why offering monetary discounts usually doesn’t work
* why most practices fail, and how you can avoid that
* the important role gratitude plays (It’s more than you think!)
* the easiest way to get referrals (You’ll be surprised!)
* 2 things that separate successful therapists from unsuccessful ones
* what clients really want from you (Surprise! It’s not your technical skills.)
* why a self-care routine is critical in order to maximize your success (and a proven formula to implement)
You owe it to yourself and your clients to be the very best you can be. This class provides a roadmap for reaching your professional goals. You’ll be inspired and have fun!
Don’t worry if you are unable to make the class live, as I will send out a link to the recording afterwards.
Here are the two steps to reserve your seat:
- Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you want in! In the Subject line please type in ‘Building a Profitable Reflexology Practice’. You will be sent a link to the second step.
- As a fair exchange of energy, I ask that you submit what you charge clients for a one-hour session. The other hour is on me. Once I have received your submission, I will send you the Zoom link to the live class on Saturday, August 21 at 11am EST.
I hope to see you in class!