I will be teaching a 2-day workshop in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on September 26 and 27 on How to Relieve Chronic Foot Pain. This is my only workshop between now and the beginning of 2021. Since I plan to retire from teaching at the end of next year, this will likely be the only opportunity to learn this highly useful information in this part of the US.
You will learn a hands-on protocol that addresses plantar fasciitis/fasciosis, tarsal tunnel syndrome and peripheral neuropathy (and get life-time access to a video of the protocol), as well as strategies to customize sessions for 16 other painful foot conditions.
Because I anticipate that extra sanitation and disinfectant precautions will need to be taken well into 2021, I am putting strict protocols in place starting now in Harrisburg and for all future events.
I want you to know, in advance, what to expect. To begin with, I have rented a very large hotel room so as to accommodate the more-than-required distancing that I want to establish. Please also note the following protocols and whether they are something you are willing to comply with if you plan to join us:
In the classroom:
* No-touch thermal temperatures will be taken at the arrival of classes both days
* More than six feet of distance will be set out between massage tables and lecture seating
* A fresh face covering (covering both nose and mouth) or face shield required for both days while in the classroom
* Each attendee is expected to use their own table coverings, towels, foot tub and foot lubricants – not share with others – and to use fresh linens on the second day
* Tables are to be disinfected before and between usages.
* Frequent use of hand sanitizer throughout the days.
* Classroom will be vacuumed, cleaned and sanitized prior to both days of classes
* There will be other logistics that will be explained upon arrival.
The hotel’s commitment
* Increased industry-standard cleaning and sanitation procedures based on up-to-date guidance from the CDC, WHO and the AHLA (American Hotel & Lodging Association)
* Guest rooms are left vacant for 24 hours after the departure of guests before the cleaning staff enter to clean and sanitize
* Daily housekeeping service by request; you may choose to not have anyone enter your room
* Unnecessary items removed from guest rooms
* Streamlined processes between guests and hotel associates to minimize contact, including clearly marked distancing spaces
* Disinfection of high-traffic areas and sanitizing stations throughout the hotel
* Very low guest room rate of just $99/night
* Restaurant and bar are closed
I hope that you will join me. I want to see as many of my colleagues as possible over my remaining months of teaching reflexology! If you have taken the How to Relieve Chronic Foot Pain workshop with me in the past and would like a live refresher, please contact me directly for savings on your tuition.
Because of the extended space needed to provide social distancing, attendance will be severely restricted. If you or anyone you know are interested in attending, I would suggest that you act very soon to guarantee a seat.