Date(s) - 07/13/2019 - 07/14/2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
3135 39th Avenue, Suite 9
St. Petersburg, FL 33714
Who Can Attend
No pre-requisite training required.
NCBTMB: 18 ★ Florida: 18 ★ Georgia: 18
Increase Results and Business in Just Two Days
12 Reasons You’ll Be Happy You Took This Workshop:
- You’ll leave knowing how to give a full relaxing foot reflexology session.
- You’ll know how and when to integrate reflexology into a therapeutic massage session.
- Your massage sessions will yield greater results with less physical effort on your part.
- You’ll be able to help people with system challenges as well as musculoskeletal ones.
- Most people love to have their feet “worked”.
- Thousands of people suffer with chronic foot pain
- You’ll STAND OUT IN THE CROWD of thousands of other bodyworkers.
- Reflexology is easier on your body than doing massage.
- You’ll know the location of 39 reflexes on the feet and how to work them.
- You’ll know how to safely incorporate hydrotherapy and essential oil therapy into your sessions.
- You’ll earn continuing education credits.
- You’ll have fun!
Short fingernails. In consideration of your fellow students, please come with clean feet.
Massage table or reflexology chair; sheet to put down on table/chair; pillows (if you like under your head or knees when receiving); top sheet or blanket (if you get cold when receiving); foot tub; towel; colored marking pencils; writing implement; foot cream or lotion.
Manual and large, colored foot reflexology chart provided.