Embark on a new career focus or embellish an already existing healthcare practice. Learn how to combine reflexology with services you currently offer to produce noticeably longer-lasting benefits for your clients, and consequently a substantial increase in business for you. STAND OUT IN THE CROWD!
Graduates of the Therapeutic Hand & Foot Reflexology Professional Certification help individuals confront the most challenging aspects of their lives through skilled touch, loving respect and non-judgmental appreciation for the difficulties inherent in charting a path of recovery through the maze of conflicting information and personal beliefs that get in the way of living a healthy and happy life.
The program is taught in five 5-day modules. Attendance at all five modules in the same year is required.
2019 Program Dates:
April 4 through 8, 2019
May 30 through June 3, 2019
July 25 through 29, 2019
September 12 through 16, 2019
October 31 through November 4, 2019
Location: The Body Shop, Gainesville, Florida
Credits: 315 credit hours, including outside assignments.
Included in the cost of the program:
- 250-page manual
- Free listing on the Academy of Ancient Reflexology’s directory of certified reflexologists
- One-year membership with the Reflexology Association of America and Florida Association of Reflexologists (for Florida residents)
- Placement of research case study in national and international publications
- Free on-going support during and following graduation.
- Location of reflex points in the hands and feet, and techniques and procedures to effectively palpate these reflexes on oneself and others
- Physiological systems of the body, and the role reflexology plays in maintaining optimum functioning of these systems
- Homeostatic imbalances that can occur in the human body and how to design a reflexology session to address those conditions
- Uncovering your strongest appeal as a reflexologist, and developing successful, ethical marketing strategies to create a unique, viable healthcare business
- Theories, benefits and research conclusions regarding reflexology
- Operate professional reflexology clinics, utilizing health history and documentation charts designed for reflexology
- Develop and implement two community outreach events, one on your own and one with your classmates
- Prepare a research case study for national and international publication
Discounts and payment plans are available.
I keep the class size small so as to insure that I can give everyone lots of attention and supervision, and so that we can co-create an environment of safety and intimacy in which to learn, grow and have fun.
Enrollment is well under way, so ACT NOW to reserve your seat.
A certification program in any subject is a commitment of time and resources. Your choice is best determined by how you think and feel after some self-inquiry and careful research. Answer these questions for yourself. Determine if this program is right for you.