Requirements for Reflexology Professional Certification program completion
- Attendance and participation in all classes and clinics.
- Participation in class Outreach activities and class teaching assignments.
- Completion of Directed Independent Study (DIS), due module 5.
- Completion of Research Case Study, due February of following year .
- Full payment of tuition according to your personal enrollment agreement.
- Satisfactory grade (85% or higher) on on all Learning Experience (LE) quizzes.
- Receive one professional reflexology session from a designated, certified reflexologist, cost for which is determined by the practitioner and assumed by the student. Receive between Modules 2 and 3, and submit a short typewritten description of your experience receiving by the third module of classes.
- Give one reflexology session to the program instructor or a qualified reflexologist designated by the instructor. This session can be scheduled any time after the third module of classes. Cost for this is included in the tuition.
- Submit by scheduled due dates during the program, 24 documented reflexology sessions done outside class. Submit 10 documented reflexology sessions done outside class within eight weeks of the end of the classroom hours. Master forms will be provided on which to document these sessions.
Upon successful completion of the above you will be awarded a document from Karen Ball and the Academy of Ancient Reflexology, designating you as a Certified Reflexologist with 315 hours of training in hand and foot Reflexology.
If you are a Florida licensed massage therapist, the Academy will post your continuing education credits with CE Broker within one month of your completion.
Successful completion of the program guarantees both the skills and knowledge necessary to satisfy the testing prerequisites of the American Reflexology Certification Board, and qualifies you for a Professional level membership with the Reflexology Association of America.
Please keep in mind that states have different (or no) laws governing the professional practice of Reflexology. It is in your best interest to familiarize yourself with the requirements of the state in which you plan to practice.