- If for any reason an applicant is not accepted into the Therapeutic Hand & Foot Reflexology Professional Certification, a full refund of the $100 registration fee will be made.
- Applicants who are accepted into the program but fail to return the enrollment agreement created for them will not receive a refund of or credit for the $100 registration fee.
- Applicants who cancel within three business days of signing an enrollment agreement will be refunded all monies except the $100 registration fee.
- Participants who cancel, or who are asked to leave the program after the program start date, but prior to 50% of course completion, shall receive a prorated refund based upon the number of in-class clock hours delivered to the total number of course in-class clock hours and the amount of monies paid, minus the $100 registration fee.
- No refunds will be issued after 50% of the program has taken place.
- Cancellation by the participant must be in writing by certified mail or in person.
- Official date of withdrawal is the date of notification according to #6 above.
- The Therapeutic Hand & Foot Reflexology Professional Certification textbook must be returned should the participant leave the program for any reason within the first 50% of the program.
- A refund will be issued within 30 days of official withdrawal or termination and/or return of the course textbook, whichever is later.