Answer the following questions to determine if the Therapeutic Hand & Foot Reflexology Professional Certification is right for you. Give yourself one point for each statement that rings true.
- I want to know how to give an authentic Reflexology session. Many courses pass off as Reflexology a foot rub or hand massage with one or two points to “press on.” I want to learn the real thing!
- I want to understand how Reflexology is thought to affect the body/mind on all levels. I want to be familiar with how the traditional Egyptian and Asian healers viewed Reflexology’s effect on the energetic body as well as how modern healthcare practitioners comprehend the effect of Reflexology on the neurological and circulatory systems of the body.
- I am already offering Reflexology sessions. I need to learn more though, so I can be of greater service to my family, friends and clients. I’m ready to take Reflexology seriously.
- I have a passion for Reflexology based on my own positive experiences receiving this awesome work. I want to be able to intelligently share this priceless knowledge with others.
- I want to stand out in the crowd! I know that combining Reflexology with services I currently offer will result in more noticeably long-lasting benefits for my clients and consequently a more substantial increase in business for me. I want to know how to adapt my Reflexology sessions to support people challenged by conditions that threaten the quality of their lives.
- I love the work that I do right now and I’m looking towards the future. I want a profession that is credible, easy on my body, allows for an expression of my creativity combining my prior skills and education, offers flexibility in how and when I work, and presents opportunities for me to earn what I deserve while staying aligned with my personal values and ethics.
- I am committed to creating a successful life for myself. I am aware that my business is a reflection of who I am, and that for my business to change and grow, I must. Although I recognize that marketing is an “inside” job, I also want to learn proven and successful business strategies specific to a Reflexology practice.
- I believe that being a good therapist involves much more than proper technique. Within the scope of my training and licensing, I want to acquire therapeutic communication skills that respectfully support a client’s experience receiving Reflexology. I recognize that it is impossible to help someone else to improve the quality of his/her life until my own level of functioning has improved; therefore a primary goal of mine is to understand myself more deeply, to identify my own process of healing and to develop healthy, appropriate responses to the situations and people in my life.
- I want to help others to improve the quality of their lives by partnering with them to create self-directed “health-full” strategies. I am not the “expert” in anyone’s life, other than my own. I honor the innate wisdom within everyone and trust that the people who seek my services can find their own way, guided by both internal and external resources, such as myself.
- I want variety in my approach to my clients’ situations. In addition to hand and foot Reflexology, I want the option of incorporating adjunct modalities and theories within my clinical practice. I understand that human beings are a magical synthesis of physical, emotional, spiritual and mental bodies, each of which requiring specific nurturing through a variety of approaches, such as hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, color, music, placement, intentional silence, core belief recognition and resource development (both internal and external).
- I want to receive lots of Reflexology sessions! I think I deserve to experience the benefits of Reflexology as much as anyone else. I also realize that I can learn as much from receiving as I do from giving.
- I want to receive personalized ongoing support even when I’ve finished this training. I anticipate that I may have questions come up regarding my Reflexology practice once I’m out in the field, and I want to know that my training and support does not end with my classroom hours.
- I love the beach!
1-3 points — We’re probably not for you. Maybe you know someone who would appreciate and benefit from our program?
4-6 points — You are a good candidate for the Therapeutic Hand & Foot Reflexology Professional Certification. Call today to find out more. 904.553.4067
7+ points — This is the experience you have been looking for! To ensure a reflexive, adaptive environment for each participant, class size is kept small, so call now to reserve your space in our next training. 904.553.4067