In the post I published on Friday, February 10 regarding weight loss, I mentioned that, although there was no magical reflex point that could guarantee weight loss, there are points to work that will support and aid someone’s efforts to reach their ideal weight.
What it comes down to is determining what the main reason is for the weight problem. Below is a list of some imbalances that can result in weight issues, and the reflexes on which to focus your sessions:
– Hormone imbalance – endocrine glands;
– Digestion – stomach, small intestine, gallbladder, pancreas and small intestine;
– Elimination – large intestine;
– Stress (Stress is a big reason for weight gain and weight loss. People either reach for comfort foods to fill their bodies with good-feeling dopamine or stop eating.) – adrenal glands, the central nervous system, solar plexus and diaphragm;
– Motivation to move/exercise – adrenals and kidneys (The kidneys control our will and drive.);
– Physical pain – muscles involved;
– Chronic illness – lymph, liver, kidney and adrenals
– Depression- central nervous system and kidneys
Oh yes, and remember the water!