Don’t believe me? Read Massage Magazine’s article Reflexology Combined with Massage to Improve Treatments – and Business.
I also recommend you read the article I was asked to write for Massage Magazine (Reflexology is NOT Massage) to learn how both the public and massage leaders in the US are fed up with unqualified people claiming to practice reflexology.
Reflexology is effective – on its own, and in combination with massage.
Below are 10 ways reflexology will help you STAND OUT IN THE CROWD:
- Extremely effective as a relaxation modality (for many people, more than massage).
- Can be used therapeutically to address many physiological imbalances not accessible through other hands-on modalities, especially conditions affecting the endocrine system.
- Beginning a massage session with targeted reflexology makes the massage easier on the hands and way more effective.
- One of the few modalities that can be used directly following surgery to help speed healing.
- Very popular. High level of interest from the public.
- Very portable, flexible and cost-effective way to help people.
- Can be used as an introduction to full body massage.
- Appealing to folks who are uncomfortable with disrobing and being touched.
- Easy on the therapist’s body.
- Certification indicates your seriousness and commitment to helping people return to health.